Monday, February 16, 2009

Deb Gets Bulky!

Nooo...it's not my weight I'm referring to although I do have on my thick winter padding right now. (Remind me to starve myself before bikini season begins. Oh...wait a minute! I can't wear a bikini. I'm a gazillion years old and my body is now drooping at a rate of 9.8 meters per second squared.)

Geez...that's depressing.

But here's something to cheer us all up! Yarnmarket has been participating in the KnittingDailyTV shows that are being aired across the country on PBS stations. Jan demonstrates the how-to of knitting on a few episodes and I speak about the wonderful variety of yarns currently available.

In this episode I present some gorgeous bulky yarns. Have a look!


To see our entire video library, check out our channel on YouTube.

No comments: