Friday, September 4, 2009

Announcing our new YarnMartian baby for Jenny & Kirk

We are delighted to announce the birth of our very first YarnMartian baby. Our Web Queen, Jenny, gave birth to Jacob McCutcheon this morning at 7:37 a.m. ET. He weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long.

Kirk, the proud papa, sent us a couple of photos to share with our friends. Isn't Jacob adorable? I'd love to say he has Jenny's smile and Kirk's eyes, but to me all babies look like Winston Churchill, so you'll have to decide on your own who he takes after.

Jenny will be at the luxurious Dublin Methodist Hospital until Monday, and then will be staying home for a while to care for her newborn. I forgot to ask her when she's coming back to work, but I know Jenny and I know the minute she's able, she'll be on her computer and I'll be sending her the same messages I've sent all week: Stop working! Get some rest!

I was tempted to change her password just to prevent her from doing "just one more thing" before she went to the hospital to have Jacob.

Everyone at Yarnmarket wishes Jenny, Kirk and big brother, Robbie, all the best as they welcome this newest addition to their family.

No comments: