Friday, October 30, 2009

Jared's an uncle!

Isn't this the most adorable photo you've ever seen? Jared, our SEO guy, is holding little E;;aa, his neice who was born this week. Ella's Mom, Janna, is doing well and her Daddy, Andy Groom, was a little teary-eyed according to Grandma Midge.

I've been encouraging Jared to get married and have kids of his own really quickly. I've warned him that recent scientific experiments have shown that men aren't really necessary to the process because technology can coax the DNA out of skin cells.

Jared thinks I'm kidding when I tell him stuff like this because he knows that there's nothing that drives me crazier than an eligible bachelor. If I had my way, I'd have married him off many years ago.

Jared, wherever you are tonight, you should thank your lucky stars that all our girls are already taken. Because if you think I make a really goofy boss, you should see what the sons-in-law go through! (Tell your girlfriend not to worry. Our daughters are WAAAAY too old for you and they're all spoken for.)

Please extend our congratulations to Janna and Andy. And let them know that Ella is the 20th great-grandchild to Midge and 72nd member of the growing McKinley clan.

No comments: