Monday, October 19, 2009

Knitting Machines...are they cheating? Learn what CAT thinks on Let's Knit 2Gether!

I've got a knitting machine and I love it for really quick projects. I mean REALLY quick. I once made my brother a scarf in about half an hour. You can't beat that.

In this episode of Let's Knit2Gether, CAT gives a demonstration of her own knitting machine and talks about her visit to Rhinebeck 2009. She also mentions that BargainYARNS.com has lots of great value yarns that would be ideal for knitting machines. If you aren't familiar with it, BargainYARNS is Yarnmarket's little sister where you can find great deals on items that are no longer available on Yarnmarket, plus value yarns like Red Heart, Kertzer, Premier, Universal and others. Be sure to stick around for CAT's bloopers. They're a riot! (And we hope you get over your cold soon, CAT!)

No comments: