Thursday, April 29, 2010

Find this fantastic Abbey Collection pattern in Cast On magazine!

We're tickled pink that an absolutely gorgeous sweater created with our Abbey Collection yarns was selected for the front cover of the recent issue of Cast On. Have you seen it?! The pattern was created for Cast On by Suzanne Bryan.

We really love the yoke and cabling on the back. The cuffs have the same pretty cable pattern.

Not only did Cast On develop this fantastic sweater with our Abbey Collection yarn, they also wrote about how the yarn came to be.

If you don't already have your copy of Cast On, be sure to pick one up! I'd love to know if any of you create the sweater.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow, that's beautiful. I don't know if I could make that, but it's inspirational. I'm not familiar with that pub, but I'm gonna find it. Looks amazing!