Monday, April 5, 2010

Me 'n my Shadow...Knitting! CAT makes it look easy in this week's Let's Knit2Gether video.

With each episode she creates, CAT makes something very, very frightening look oh, so simple! I'm still amazed at what I learned in the riveting episode, "Eeek! It's Steek!" and now I'm doubly impressed with what CAT has to say about Shadow knitting.

Also known as Illusion knitting, this is a fun skill that you're going to enjoy acquiring. Just watch as our hero successfully creates patterns that are visible only from certain angles!



Oh, be sure to watch right to the end because CAT shows some lovely Rowan Kidsilk Haze yarn -- one of my favorites because it's light and airy, yet wonderfully warm. Consider it for a summery shawl to keep you comfy when the sun goes down.

No comments: