Thursday, April 8, 2010

The spring editions of your favorite knitting magazines have arrived!

You're no doubt scouring your favorite knitting and crochet magazines for great new projects to create. Each season, Stefanie goes through them to find all the projects using yarns we carry. Then, she makes it super, super easy for you to get everything you need in just one click.

Yes! It's true! I'm providing links to the main pages for magazine projects. You'll see the new projects you can buy in one click, plus some favorites from throughout the past years.

Each project includes the magazine (which you may already have), needles, yarn and accessories. If there's anything you don't need, just un-click it.

Now, that reminds me...what kind of a word is "un-click"? I love how words appear - out of necessity, I'm sure -- but when you think about them they're pretty goofy.

If Alex phones his lawyer and demands his freedom, is he un-marrying me? If he returns having decided to give me just one more chance, is he un-leaving me?

Ahh...if only etymology were as simple as buying Yarnmarket projects.

Creative Knitting Projects


Knitscene Knitting Projects

Interweave Crochet Projects


Interweave Knits Projects


Knit Simple Knitting Projects


Vogue Knitting Projects

Knit 'n Style Knitting Projects


Love of Knitting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love it that I can find everything I need all with one click! Awesome!