Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stef (and my boobs) are famous!

Boy, I never thought this was going to happen. My boobs are having their 15 minutes of fame.

Should I be embarrassed? Delighted? Proud? Appalled? I'm not sure. But I can tell you this...way back in high school when the boys teased me and called me a "Pirate's Dream" no one would have guessed that my boobs would eventually make it to prime time on a radio station's web site.

Okay...so it's the T-shirt and not my curves that won the fame. A girl can dream, can't she? Don't you love the message? I bought the shirt from Despair.com, one of my favorite stores in the world.

Check out the terrific shot of Stefanie with the CD101 rep, Tara. I like the photo of Stef a lot more than I like the photo of my boobs...but I do love that T-shirt!

No comments: