Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Fabulous Felines yarn is now a Fabulous Cowl

A few weeks ago I held a contest in which readers were invited to guess the hometown of Sandi Pandi Smooch Pooch, the pussycat for whom we created a Fabulous Feline yarn. Shawn was the winner (guessing Whitby, Ontario) so I sent her a free skein.

It sure didn't take her long to create this beautiful cowl!


I was so enamored of her cowl that I went right home and started knitting one of my own. I'm using Stuie, who is a lovely variegated gray. I think I'll also have to create one of my own in Sandi Pandi Smooch Pooch or Rajah. He's a pretty kitty, too...and a very lovely yarn.

Many thanks to Shawn for sharing her project with us!

1 comment:

OzB said...

Oh it's wonderful! Great job Shawn!

I haven't got my yarn yet :-( Hurry up US and Canada post! I've got plans for the Sandi Pandi yarn. BIG PLANS ... LOL