Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I love Classic Elite Provence.

Maybe it's just me but there's nothing I love more than Egyptian cotton. I love the feel of it. I love the look of it. I love the way it grabs color. There's just something special about it. Whenever I can, I buy Egyptian sheets because nothing feels cooler, crisper and more luxurious when I crawl into bed after a long day.

Right now, I'm drooling over our Classic Elite Provence yarn. Not only does it come in 39 glorious colors with the sheen that screams quality, it's also available in Marls. The shades are rich and brilliant and just perfect for summer days or nights.

Classic Elite offers a collection of fantastic patterns for this yarn, too. Don't you love this pretty skirt with lace trim? Wouldn't it be perfect for evening events or garden parties? I saw that several knitters on Ravelry have created it and they refer to the project as "very satisfying" and "very easy." One knitter commented that it's the first skirt she ever made, and it really turned out beautifully.

Another very popular Provence pattern is for a Baby Cardi. It was featured in one of Classic Elite's fabulous Web Letters that provide information about their yarns and patterns. (If you don't subscribe, do so!) This adorable little sweater has been made hundreds of times by Ravelers who are thrilled with the results.

If you're looking for a superb yarn that glistens with color and feels simply wonderful, you'll want to consider Classic Elite Provence yarn. The patterns are always very clever and creative...and the look is always classically fashionable.


No comments: